Re: error while loading shared libraries-- solved

I found a solution.
The problem was that LD_LIBRARY_PATH that I set in .bashrc was gone.
The 'service' somehow cleared the export stuffs that was set in the
.bashrc.

I have solved this one by adding /usr/local/lib in a file under
/etc/ld.so.conf.d
***