Evolution Contacts Schema

Hi folks,

I've been running in circles trying to locate something and I've had
Epic Fail.

Quick background:  I've been setting up a new email/calendering system
for my family.  My wife and I both run our own small businesses and just
keeping our schedules in sync is nuts.  The "nice to have" my wife asked
for was being able to have one central email contacts place to work
with.

This is where Evolution comes in.

Unfortunately Evolution seems to do contacts differently than say
Thunderbird and I need a "special schema" to get it to work.  I've done
a Google looking for the schema files and found lots of dead links and
schema files that don't seem to play well.

Anyone know of a more reliable source?

Thanks in advance...

--
Peter L. Berghold <peter@berghold.net>