dynlist overlay searching in a different server

Hello,

I have two different LDAP servers containing different information about my users. In one of them, I'm trying to configure dynlist overlay to dinamically add attributes for users, so I have configured dynlist. I'm using the labeledURI attribute with a value like this:

labeledURI: ldap://<the_other_server>:389/dc=usuarios,dc=mydomain,dc=com?irisClassifCode,sn1,givenName?one?(irisPersonalUniqueID=<userID>)

	Whenever I look for a user I get the error:

Jan 10 13:07:07 canis12 slapd[12689]: dynlist_prepare_entry("<userDN>"): illegal URI "ldap://<the_other_server>:389/dc=usuarios,dc=mydomain,dc=com?irisClassifCode,sn1,givenName?one?(irisPersonalUniqueID=<userID>)"

	If I remove the server part of the URI, like:

labeledURI: ldap:///dc=usuarios,dc=mydomain,dc=com?irisClassifCode,sn1,givenName?one?(irisPersonalUniqueID=<userID>)

but, obviously, I'm not getting the additional attributes (because this LDAP directory doesn't have them).

What am I doing wrong? Could I use a LDAP URI directed to another LDAP server?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática