Re: Index for objectclass does not work...

Hello Howard,

> By default an index slot can only maintain 65535 records before it overflows
> and loses precision. Once it loses precision, you tend to get results like
> this. If you need to accomodate larger indices you can tweak a constant in
> back-bdb/back-bdb.h and recompile. You'll probably also need to increase
> LDAP_PVT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE.

can you please guide to do this? Which constant must be changed, which
values are
suitable for this constant and for LDAP_PVT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE?

If I change this values, which other impact does it have of used
memory and the slapd?

Thank you for your help!

Kindly regards, Steeg