Re: Index Usage

--On Monday, December 27, 2010 9:41 AM -1000 Paul <paul@ehawaii.gov> wrote:

It may be producing an out-of-order LDIF file.  You probably need to
find out why and permanently re-order it.  OpenLDAP 2.4 handles that
situation correctly.

I haven't even the faintest clue how to begin there.  Googling is
returning nothing useful (but I may be searching for the wrong things),
nor is searching through the OpenLDAP documentation.  What could be the
root cause of such antics?  Should I be particularly concerned by it?

Root cause is hard to say. You can look at fixing it permanently (with a master reload) with a tool like:

<http://search.cpan.org/~gbarr/perl-ldap-0.33/contrib/ldifsort.pl>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.