Re: synrepl sends wrong rid cookie?

Hi,

Dieter Kluenter schrieb am 01.12.2010 19:27 Uhr:
Marc Patermann <hans.moser@ofd-z.niedersachsen.de> writes:

on the provider server there are 3 databases glued together with
one sync provider in the top level database:

... overlay glue overlay syncprov syncprov-checkpoint 100 10 syncprov-sessionlog 100

most likely an error on your side :-) you didn't provide the relevant
configuration examples so I have to make a guess: is there a syncprov
parameter declared for database 2?
OK, I changed the config on the provider to one syncprov per
database each. Seams to work better now.

Marc