Re: syncrepl with accesslog not replicating

--On Monday, November 29, 2010 6:31 PM +0100 Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:

Hi,
I am facing a problem with OpenLDAP-2.4.23. That is I am trying to setup
a delta replication based on accesslog. Although the accesslog database
contains new entries and the log database is successfully read, no
replication ever takes place, while a setup without accesslog replicates
successfully. An excerpt from the systemlogs:

delta-sync replication works great for me with 2.4.23. I would suggest you define fewer things in your replica configuration. In specific, I would drop:

logfilter
syncdata
scope

I would also add a new line between the syncrepl and updateref lines.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc