Re: pamL-dap configuration guide

I learned how to it a few years ago using the O'Reilly book on LDAP
administration. That and the man pages should be all you need. Every PAM
 module should have a corresponding man page. I'm not sure how well the
man pages are written, but I can tell you that the O'Reilly book isn't
bad to have on your bookshelf.

--
Prentice