Accesslog overlay to get IP from user connection

Hello

this is my scenario:

- Centos 5.2
- ldap 2.420
- Mysql 5.07

Ldap is used to authenticate users from Ubuntu systems. We want to storage some info from the connections:

- date
- IP

I can see this info on ldap logs, but i want to save this info on a ldap DB (mysql backend if possible). Actually i have configured accesslog overlay, but i think this info is not registered or i can not see it. :p

The question is: is access overlay the tool to register this info? (i think the answer is no) ... and if it is not, how can i do this? I need some advice on this.

Thx