Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

--On Thursday, November 04, 2010 5:47 PM -0400 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:

however when I do a search for sudoRole it doesn't seem to show up

[root@ldap openldap]# ldapsearch -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)'
sudoRole -x -W -D "cn=Manager,dc=acadaca,dc=net"

That is not a valid search of the cn=subschema entry. I would note you fail to offer a -h or -H option, so who knows what LDAP server it is talking to.

ldapsearch -x -h zre-ldap001 -s base -b "cn=subschema" +

for example, searches the subschema entry on my system.

And my name has only one "n" in it.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc