Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

hi quannah,
 well from the includes in slapd.conf it certainly would appear to
have been installed

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
inlcude         /etc/openldap/schema/sudoers.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema

however when I do a search for sudoRole it doesn't seem to show up

[root@ldap openldap]# ldapsearch -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)'
sudoRole -x -W -D "cn=Manager,dc=acadaca,dc=net"
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <> with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: sudoRole
#

#
dn:

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

--
Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!