Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

My bad Quannah in sending to your direct email .. and my apologies

Well it seems that I am running version 2.3 on the CentOS box and
version 2.4 on the FreeBSD box..

 Here's the class definition for sudoRole

 objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.15953.9.2.1 NAME 'sudoRole' SUP top STRUCTURAL
    DESC 'Sudoer Entries'
    MUST ( cn )
    MAY ( sudoUser $ sudoHost $ sudoCommand $ sudoRunAs $
sudoRunAsUser $ sudoRunAsGroup $ sudoOption $
            description )
    )

could it be just that the older version is running under CentOS? any
advice on how to get sudoRole working under openldap 2.3?

thanks

--
Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!