Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

--On Thursday, November 04, 2010 5:04 PM -0400 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:

hmm... so basically it's a syntax error in the LDIF? interesting..
that is the exact same entry I have under my working FreeBSD
configuration...

Keep your questions to the list please. My guess is that the FreeBSD configuration is using an older version of OpenLDAP with schema checking disabled? Since I don't know what the definition of that objectClass is, as you haven't supplied it, I can't really say why that error is being generated.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc