Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

--On Thursday, November 04, 2010 3:37 PM -0400 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks all.. I have read the man of ldif.... your advice has gotten me
quite far both in my current implementation and in my overall
understanding of LDAP which I am hoping grows with each passing day.

 In my attempt to build my current directory, I have taken a dump of
my last successful implementation (which was created on FreeBSD 8.1)
and substituted values for the dc=company and dc=com values with the
correct ones for the current directory (attempting to implement under
CentOS 5.4) and even tho the correct schemas are in place it is
choking on this entry:

# defaults, sudoers, Services, acadaca.com
dn: cn=defaults,ou=sudoers,ou=Services,dc=acadaca,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: sudoRole
cn: defaults

Since you fail to provide the error message you encountered, I see no way to help you.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc