Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

sorry for the frustration all... removing the leading space in front
of rootpw did the trick :)

the directory is now populating, however I cannot understand why it is
choking on this entry

# pam_ldap, Services, acadaca.net
dn: cn=pam_ldap,ou=Services,dc=acadaca,dc=net
cn: pam_ldap
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
sn: PAM
userPassword:: {SSHA}secret

AFAIK I have ALL the scemas I need to import this entry yet ldapadd chokes

[root@ldap openldap]# ldapadd -h ldap -x -D
"cn=Manager,dc=acadaca,dc=net" -w secret -f /home/tim/acadaca2.ldif
ldapadd: invalid format (line 6) entry:
"cn=pam_ldap,ou=Services,dc=acadaca,dc=net"

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
inlcude         /etc/openldap/schema/sudoers.schema

I am sorry to ask for help again.. this sucks

--
Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!