Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

--On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 7:59 PM -0700 Chris Jacobs <Chris.Jacobs@apollogrp.edu> wrote:

If you're not calling me out via "thanks so much for the exceedingly
useful insight" then feel free to skip the rest of this.

I didn't think he was calling you out, myself. ;) Just noting that things are documented, and people who don't take the time to read the official project documentation (which happens a lot, unfortunately) don't deserve sympathy on it. We get a lot of people who spend their time reading documents from other sources such as Zytrax, which contain completely wrong information, and then come here to talk about how bad the documentation is. It gets frustrating.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc