Re: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client

Hello Ralf,

nice to know that someone from Novell is reading here, too.

Currently I have opened up a Service Request regarding this topic at
Novells Suport Center and pointed that out as a Feature Request but
also as problem I and other people have and are lookinf for a
workaround.

Too bad I am really low experienced in building complex ACLs to filter
stuff like this, maybe someone else is able to help us (James and me)
to workaround that problem.

I'll give it a shot and let you know if it's working or not. :)

Bye, Benjamin.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra