Re: syncrepl proxy problem - consumer gets cleared

--On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:32 PM +0100 Sebastian Hofmann <sebastian.hofmann@sourcepark.de> wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem setting up replication with syncrepl proxy (push-based)
according to
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html#Syncrepl%20Proxy.

I got it working but sometimes the client gets cleared. This happens
when consumer is down and some changed occur at the provider. When
restarting the consumer, the changes will be replicated and after that
the consumer gets cleared from searchbase down.

You fail to note an OpenLDAP version, but if it is something fairly recent (2.4.21 or later), I would advise you file an ITS with your configuration details and the log.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc