Multimaster "cluster" + Regular Slaves (consumers?)

Hi, I've done some Master/Slave replication in the 2.2 era. Right
now I'm looking to setup a multimaster replication with 2.4 on a main
office (2 node pacemaker cluster) and at least 6 slaves (only
"consumers" this days) on different branches.

This LDAP directories will be used as samba backends. A PDC/BDC pair
on the main office and BDCs on the branches.

Should this work with the "only slaves" pointing to a clustered IP
that could move between the two clustered nodes?. This resource can be
for "load balancing" or failover only.

Should regular replication work?, what about delta replication?

Anybody has done something like this?.

Ciro Iriarte
http://cyruspy.wordpress.com