Re: Configuring OpenLDAP 2.2 with gdbm

Hi Prentice,

in general you're right I wouldn't say something if he had a release
in the lower 2.4s, but the version he is using is _two major_ releases
behind. Probably when he fixed his original problem, its not too far
away to think of the next problem due to a bug thats already fixed in
a newer version.
Thats the only point I was thinking of by saying that.

Bye.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra