Re: Configuring OpenLDAP 2.2 with gdbm

Benjamin,

Telling someone to upgrade their software just because it's an older
version is not an appropriate response. It looks like the configure
script can't find the ldbm library, so even if he upgraded to teh latest
version, if he doesn't correct his environment, he may still have the
same error.

Prentice

--
Prentice