Re: auditlog overlay

Did you 'chown ldap:ldap /var/log/audit.log' before starting slapd ?
This file must be owned by the ldap user.

Although I'm not sure, there maybe a problem because the ldap user
doesn't own /var/log.
I put my auditlog together with the bdb files (in the directory given
by your 'directory' slapd.conf directive).

Regards,
Thierry