Re: Removing entries from cn=config

--On Monday, October 04, 2010 2:22 PM -0300 Diego Lima <lists@diegolima.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I've been trying cn=config for some time now but I have a question: I
can add/modify entries using ldapadd/ldapmodify, but so far I have not
found a way to remove configurations without stopping slapd, going to
slapd.d and manually removing the entry from there. What is the proper
way to remove entries? If I try to remove the monitor database I get
this error, for example:

# ldapdelete -x -Dcn=admin,cn=config olcDatabase={2}monitor,cn=config -W
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_delete: Server is unwilling to perform (53)

I've tried to google it but had no success. Thank you!

Not until OpenLDAP 2.5.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc