AD authentication over open ldap

Hello all,
at the moment i try to realize an authentication against an active
directory over a ldap server. With my attached config this to works if i
provide the a bind dn like this "username@mydom.lan".
A few of our servers try to authenticate the users with a dn like this
"uid=username,dc=mydom,dc=lan". Is it possible to convert this dn to the
other format before sending it to the aactive directory server?

Best regards and sorry for my terrible english

flo

<slapd.conf>
include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
# Where the pid file is put. The init.d script
# will not stop the server if you change this.
pidfile         /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
# List of arguments that were passed to the server
argsfile        /var/run/slapd/slapd.args
# Read slapd.conf(5) for possible values
loglevel       65535
# Where the dynamically loaded modules are stored
modulepath      /usr/lib/ldap
moduleload      back_ldap
moduleload      rwm
database        ldap
suffix          "dc=mydom,dc=lan"
rebind-as-user  yes
uri             "ldap://10.1.2.210 ldap://10.2.2.210";
protocol-version 3
overlay rwm
rwm-map attribute uid samaccountname
rwm-map attribute member memberOf