Re: Too many executing vs syncrepl

--On Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:22 AM +0900 Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net> wrote:

The difference between slave01 and slave02 here is the "idlcachesize
15000" line. We added it to slave01 last week, and I did the 6 am LiveUP
to add it to slave02 today. Looks like that is a step in the right
direction.

Have you looked at the monitor backend to see how full your IDL cache is then? Perhaps you may want to increase it additionally. Knowing how full it is can help give you an idea of that.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc