Re: Can't get TLS working.

I tryed to test with ldapsearch, but it ignores ldap.conf somehow
(where CA certificate defined) and I always recieve
        additional info: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed (self
signed certificate in certificate chain)
Tryed with ldapsearch -Z -d 1 -h ldap.domain.com