invalid syntax on pwdPolicy object add

Hello all,

I'm trying to add a default password policy to my directory. I have set the following parameters in slapd.conf:

----
include         /etc/ldap/schema/ppolicy.schema
[...]
moduleload      ppolicy
[...]
backend         hdb
database        hdb
suffix          "dc=example,dc=net"
[...]
# Password policy
overlay ppolicy
ppolicy_default "cn=defaultpwpolicy,ou=policies,dc=example,dc=net"
----

I have created the OU 'policies' just fine, but when I try to add a pwdPolicy object, i get the following error:

----
# ldapadd -x -D cn=admin,dc=example,dc=net -W << EOF
dn: cn=defaultpwpolicy,ou=policies,dc=example,dc=net
objectClass: pwdPolicy
objectClass: top
pwdAttribute: userPassword
pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE
pwdInHistory: 2
pwdMaxFailure: 10
pwdLockout: TRUE
pwdLockoutDuration: 1800
pwdMinLength: 6
EOF
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=defaultpwpolicy,ou=policies,dc=example,dc=net"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
       additional info: objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax
----

The Schema is properly loaded, the ppolicy.so module is in the path (ie, /usr/lib/ldap on debian). So, I'm out of ideas. Anything I've missed here ?

Thanks for your help,
Julien