RE: TLS fails

It could be that you need to configure the CA certificate or the complete certificate chain, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Frederik Bosch
Sent: Dienstag, 31. August 2010 11:05
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: TLS fails

After getting my ACL right (thanks Dieter!), I have problems installing
an official certificate. I bought a certificate at RapidSSL. Starting
slapd gives me the following error.

TLS init def ctx failed: -69

This error is thrown in openldap 2.4.17. Since I am on debian, slapd is
compiled against GnuTLS. When I was using 2.4.11 I had another error:

TLS init def ctx failed: -207

When I had a self-signed certificate I had no trouble. What could be wrong?