Re: LDAP backend: schema synchronization?

Thanks.  Unfortunately, the backend servers aren't running OpenLDAP,
so syncrepl is out.  I can still pull down their schemas and merge
them in, sure.  But since I'm basically just using slapd to federate
these other servers, I was sort of hoping there was a more transparent
option that just passed things through without requiring a local
schema match.

Thanks for the replies.

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>