Re: LDAP backend: schema synchronization?

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, so I've got the ldap backend set up to talk to a couple different
> servers, and it's working, but I can only see attributes that exist in
> slapd's local schema.  any way to import the schemas of the backends?
> automatically would be great, manually would be ok...

     I am most definitively not a ldap guru, but aren't the schemas in
the new ldap being fed into the database
as LDIFs? If so I would think they would be passed around.

In the old slapd.conf days I think you could rsync the directories
where the schemas live in all servers so they all matched or something
like that.