Re: Translating back_ldap config to cn=config format

OK, I used the source (Luke); the old uri config parameter is the LDAP
attribute olcDbURI.  So far, so good;  I have things working to my
eDir backend now.

Now I'm trying to add an AD backend and a little stumped - it expects
the bind username to be in Windows format 'Domain\userName', but slapd
won't let me specify that as an olcDbACLAuthcDN.  I've tried
"Domain\\user" and "Domain\5cUser", but it won't accept anything that
doesn't look like a DN.  So now I'm looking at the acl-bind clause
(olcDbAclBind); what does that look like as an LDAP attribute?