Re: replication from child to Parent domain

I means how to config replication in a multi-level LDAP nodes. like the following

the parent node is has a domain "dc=parentCA, dc=rootCA", and under this domain, many users were saved with dn like "cn=john, ou=sales,dc=parentCA, dc=rootCA"
it has some sons nodes,like "dc=son1CA,dc=parentCA, dc=rootCA" and like its parent,users were saved with dn like "cn=john, ou=sales,dc=son1CA,dc=parentCA, dc=rootCA"

Now, I hope parent node could saved data from sons node, so I try to config replication between the two nodes to make parent node could pull data from son node. However, it seems like the current replication solution was designed between the same nodes with the same domain, I don't know how to implement replcation between the different level nodes

thanks for help

gtalk:freeespeech@gmail.com