Re: Evidence of client information in openldap accesslog

Hi Jonathan, thank's for the answer.
You're right, but I'm trying to implement a report to my security management and so I'm implemementing a meta-directory on top of access-logs written by a cluster of 4-way multi-master OL instances.
Having to go to retrieve logs splitted locally on 4 machines is not so effective.

What I'm searching for, if is it possibile, is a way to propagate the information of the client machine to the authentication directory.
And, as a consequence, obtain that information by means of a simple LDAP search to the accesslog.
If necessary, I can go to manipulate the config of client OS (nss_ldap on Linux and secldapclntd on AIX).

Thanks again
Marco