RE: PROBLEM: can't use SASL to authentication openldap client

Hi, Klünter
	Now I can use sasl to authenticate, but openldap seems using the password attribute stored in user in openldap to do the sasl. I expect openldap to use sasldb as an external source to do the authentication.
	1. My slapd.conf is below:
include         /usr/local/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/schema/openldap.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/schema/nis.schema
pidfile         /usr/local/openldap/slapd.1.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/openldap/slapd.1.args
password-hash {CLEARTEXT}
authz-regexp uid=(.*),cn=DIGEST-MD5,cn=auth ldap:///ou=people,dc=example,dc=com??one?(cn=$1) binddn="uid=proxy,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com" credentials=proxy mode=self

database bdb
suffix   "ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
rootdn   "cn=admin,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"

	2. and also I create slapd.conf in /usr/local/sasl2/lib/sasl2/slapd.conf
content is :
pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sasldb
mech_list: digest-md5

	3. I use saslpasswd2 to create use and password.

Can you help to check this?