"objectClass: olcBdbConfig" causes "ldap_add: Invalid syntax" error

Hello. This is again the problem of adding a new database with cn=config structure. Since I asked last question I now have much more knowledge to ask again with more understandable description of the problem, thus new post here.

In short the problem is "objectClass: olcBdbConfig" causes "ldap_add: Invalid syntax" error.

Step 1:
fresh new Ubuntu 10.04 installation with slapd package. (Production server is Debian, but home PC is Ubuntu, try at home first, there hardly can be difference on server packages like slapd between Ubutnu and Debian)

Step 2:
Not being able to find default credential to access cn=config I added my own, adding these two lines to /etc/ldap/slapd.d/cn=config/olcDatabase={0}config.ldif

olcRootDN: cn=Manager,cn=config
olcRootPW: secret

And test the new credential works. (how do I test? [1])

Step 3:
Adding a new database definition from ldif file. Error:

# ldapadd -x -D cn=Manager,cn=config -w secret < /tmp/ldif
adding new entry "olcDatabase=bdb,cn=config"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
    additional info: objectClass: value #1 invalid per syntax

The file that caused the error is attached below, I could not see anything wrong in it and it is mostly copied from document[2] example.

# BDB definition for example.com
dn: olcDatabase=bdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcBdbConfig
olcDatabase: bdb
olcSuffix: dc=example,dc=com
olcDbDirectory: /var/lib/ldap
olcRootDN: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
olcRootPW: secret
olcDbIndex: uid pres,eq
olcDbIndex: cn,sn,uid pres,eq,approx,sub
olcDbIndex: objectClass eq
olcAccess: to attrs=userPassword
  by self write
  by anonymous auth
  by dn.base="cn=Admin,dc=example,dc=com" write
  by * none
olcAccess: to *
  by self write
  by dn.base="cn=Admin,dc=example,dc=com" write
  by * read

[1] To verify the credential I added to cn=config is usable I did this:
# ldapsearch -x -D cn=Manager,cn=config -w secret -b cn=config | tail
 ,cn=auth manage by * break
olcRootDN: cn=Manager,cn=config
olcRootPW: secret

# search result