Re: How to change openldap database directory

--On Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:50 PM +0530 Mail Admin <pinemail11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

I am very new to Linux and Openldap. We have setup a mail server on
CentOS, Postfix, Dovecot, etc witth OpenLDAP as backend.

1) We want to change the daabase directory of Openldap from /var/lib/ldap
to /var/vmail/ldap . Could someone please let me know the settings I need
to make to achieve this?

Find the "directory" line in slapd.conf, which specifies the directory in which to store the database. This is, of course, easily discovered by reading the man pages.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc