RE: openldap pwdReset

Yes I set that yesterday but now my password history is not working. It seems when I get one thing working something else breaks. Any ideas on the password history?

John Allgood
Senior Systems Administrator
OHL Transportation Services
2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE
Gainesville, GA 30507
tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood@ohl.com
www.ohl.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.