data for search_base and bind_dn in postfix config.

Hi,

With Openldap 24, postfix 2.8,
I want to add the following entries in mydestination.cf file into my openldap database,

Content of file mydestination.cf:

server_host = 127.0.0.1
server_port = 389
search_base = lookupName=mydestination,cn=postfix,cn=mailstore,ou=server,ou=edv,dc=example,dc=net
scope       = sub
timeout     = 30
bind        = yes
bind_dn = cn=postfix,ou=system,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net bind_pw = XXXXXXXXXX
version     = 3
start_tls   = no
query_filter     = (lookupKey=%s)
result_attribute = lookupValue

My current openldap entry is shown below:
# cat initial.ldif
dn: dc=ip6,dc=com,dc=au
objectClass: top
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: IP6 Networks
dc: ip6

# super user node
dn: cn=root,dc=ip6,dc=com,dc=au
objectclass: organizationalRole
objectclass: simpleSecurityObject
cn: root
userPassword: {MD5}cW2LX0AjZxSBzv/mflD3xQ==

According to my current initial openldap database entries, can I change the entires in the mydesitination.cf file into the following data?

search_base = lookupName=mydestination,cn=postfix,ou=hometest,dc=ip6,dc=com,dc=au
scope       = sub
timeout     = 30
bind        = yes
bind_dn = cn=postfix,ou=accounts,dc=ip6,dc=com,dc=au bind_pw = {MD5}cW2LX0AjZxSBzv/mflD3xQ==

Very appreciate for any suggestion and help.

Thanks
Sam