Re: Migratate Zimbra to Openldap

--On Friday, June 11, 2010 3:55 PM -0400 Claudio Guzman <cguzmana@gmail.com> wrote:

when you place the export amount of zimbra and then only throw me
different errors ldap

Could not add object: cn=central,ou=people,dc=domainname,dc=org
LDAP said: LDAP_UNDEFINED_TYPE
The attribute type specified is invalid.

would have to create the values to import the schema?

Sorry, I still don't understand what it is you are trying to do? Are you trying to use an OpenLDAP version other than what ships with Zimbra? You shouldn't do that, as Zimbra is tightly tied to what it ships with. If you want to have OpenLDAP 2.4.x, use Zimbra 6.0.x releases.

If you have questions about upgrading Zimbra from 5.0.x to 6.0.x, I suggest you read the Zimbra documentation.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc