Re: Communicate from php/apache to openLDAP over LDAPS

Jérémy ESCOLANO <jeremyescolano@gmail.com> writes:

> I see, so I need to configure the Apache server to make it able verify
> the ldap server certificate by using the certificate authority.  That
> is what  I don't know how to do it.  If it can help, here is the error
> I get :
>
> SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not return a certificate
> s3_srvr:2471

You have configured slapd to request a client certificate which the
client does not provide, just set TLSVerifyClient never in slapd.conf
and TLS_REQCERT try (or demand) in ldap.conf or any other client
configuration file.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung