Server certificate

Hey there,

I've got a simple enough question: is it possible to use a certificate for TLS (through the TLSCertificateFile directive) on which the FQDN of the LDAP server is not on the CN but instead on the alternative name? I tried this, but I'm getting a "TLS init def ctx failed: -64" and I thought it might be because of this issue. I also couldn't find a list of the error numbers and their descriptions, making it harder for me to understand what's wrong...

Cheers,

--
Daniel Gomes (SysAdmin)
dgomes@ipfn.ist.utl.pt

Instituto de Plasmas e Fusão Nuclear
Instituto Superior Técnico - UTL
Av. Rovisco Pais - 1049-001 Lisboa - Portugal