RE: Slapd service does not start - Gentoo Linux ...

Hey,

Thanks so much for your quick response. I have attached the output of the
command you mentioned to run. It looks like slapd runs when issued the
command from the command line but doesn't run as a service. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Christopher Kurtis Koeber
(W): (202) 885-8654