From: openldap-technical-bounces+jallgood=ohl.com@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces+jallgood=ohl.com@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Allgood, John
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:21 PM
To: 'openldap-technical@openldap.org'
Subject: shadowLastChange not updating

Hey All

I am troubleshooting openldap on a Centos box and having an issue. When the users set their passwords using the passwd program shadowLastChange is not getting updated in ldap. Using openldap 2.3.43.12.el5. Here is a listing of my ACL’s. Any ideas?

access to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange

  by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=turbocorp,dc=com" write

            by anonymous auth

            by self write

            by * none

access to attrs=SambaLMPassword,SambaNTPassword

  by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=turbocorp,dc=com" write

            by anonymous auth

            by self write

            by * none

access to *

  by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=turbocorp,dc=com" write

            by self write

            by * read

John Allgood

Senior Systems Administrator

OHL Transportation Services

2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE

Gainesville, GA 30507

tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood@ohl.com

www.ohl.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.