multiple structural object class issue while migrating from sun one to openldap

Hello,

I am trying to do a migration from Sun one directory server 5.2 to openldap 2.2.29 (installed on windows).
I did an export of data from sun one and now doing the import of data into openldap.
But while importing I am running into the following errors.

LDAP: error code 65 - invalid structural object class  chain (st-person/inetOrgPerson)
LDAP: error code 65 - invalid structural object class  chain (st-person/fw1person)
LDAP: error code 65 - invalid structural object class  chain (st-person/st-extranetuser)
LDAP: error code 65 - invalid structural object class  chain (st-person/mailrecipient)

Since all the above classes are structural so I tried making st-person auxiliary  but then it threw error in other entries that no structural class provided which included only st-person as their object class.

Object class mailrecipient was also conflicting with some other object classes so I tried making it auxiliary but it gave this error "LDAP: error code 80 - structuralObjectClass 'mailRecipient' is not STRUCTURAL"

Is there any way so that I could allow multiple allow multiple structural object classes in openldap ?
If not could anyone  please suggest a solution to this problem.

I would be really thankful if somebody could help me over this as I need to do this migration as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Mani