openldap library and LDAP_OPT_X_KEEPALIVE_IDLE

Hello,
Could someone tell which openldap library version first included
keepalive paches giving acces to following options :
LDAP_OPT_X_KEEPALIVE_IDLE
LDAP_OPT_X_KEEPALIVE_PROBES
LDAP_OPT_X_KEEPALIVE_INTERVAL

I have submitted a patch on freeradius for the rlm_ldap module for using
those options to solve firewall/load-balancers LDAP session timeout by
generation regular tcp keepalive packets ont LDAP sockets, and I see my
current linux distros does not seems to have fresh-enough openldap
library version to support this.
debian squeeze libldap2-dev
2.4.17
CentOS 5.4 openldap-devel-2.3.43-3.el5	2.3.43

Best regards
Fred MAISON