Re: Monitoring OpenLDAP Performance

rahul.manchanda@bt.com wrote:

Good Morning All,

I need to capture the following stats for a serving LDAP.

total_connections bytes_sent
completed_operations

initiated_operations

referrals_sent entries_sent bind_operations unbind_operations add_operations delete_operations modify_operations compare_operations search_operations write_waiters read_waiters I have switched on the monitor mode on LDAP but not sure how can I get these statistics from that.

Is there a way that I can capture these stats?

You need to look for the operational attributes. Use the '+' attribute annotation to view them.

It's all quite well documented here: http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/monitoringslapd.html

--
Bjørn