Re: Sincronizing two different structred trees

Worked perfectly, thank you very much!!!

2010/4/14 Buchan Milne <bgmilne@staff.telkomsa.net>
On Tuesday, 13 April 2010 17:47:34 Rodrigo Renie Braga wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to sincronize, using chaining or syncrepl,
> two different structured OpenLDAP servers, actually, both servers are equal
> on a specific sub-tree and it's that specific subtree that I'd like to
> sincronize.
>
> Something like:
>
>       Server A
> dc=example,dc=com
>
>   | - ou=users
>           | - ou=company
>
>       Server B
> dc=other,dc=org
>
>   | - ou=people
>           | - ou=company
>
> It's both "company" subtrees that i'd like to sinc... Is it possible?

Sure, something like this (untested):

# replicate ou=company,ou=users.... from server A as-is

database (b|h)db
suffix ou=company,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
syncrepl ..... uri=servera......

# present ou=company,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com as
# ou=company,ou=people,dc=other,dc=org

database relay
suffix ou=company,ou=people,dc=other,dc=org
subordinate
overlay rwm
rwm-suffixmassage ou=company,ou=people,dc=other,dc=org
ou=company,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com

# the rest of the dc=other,dc=org conents:

database (b|h)db
suffix dc=other,dc=org