Re: TLS issues

Hey Neil,

thanks for the tip, I might try re-compiling it with the options you
mentioned. The things is, at the moment (and for the last couple of
days), all has been working flawlessly, even on phpldapadmin (with which
I always had those issues), so I cannot reproduce the error anymore (and
therefore I wouldn't be able to tell if the recompilation-trick worked
or not...). But again, assuming the problem would be some certificate
field, this wouldn't change over time, so it still wouldn't explain why
it worked sometimes while others not... I'm starting to believe it was
just a random error, but again, I'm still afraid it will spontaneously
show up some time in the future and give me a lot of headaches...

Anyway, as I mentioned, now it all seems to be working fine, but I still
get this error when clients (successfully) connect:

slapd[13887]: connection_read(14): unable to get TLS client DN, error=49
id=14

It seems to be an issue related to the client certificate, but I am
specifically saying on slapd.conf "TLSVerifyClient never", so I am out
of ideas as to how to fix this error...

Cheers,

--
Daniel Gomes, 55350