Re: Problem with getent passwd

And don't forget nsswitch. ldap should be first for group and passwd.

On Mar 23, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Tyler Gates <tgates81@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like it's a problem with your client side pam_ldap authentication. There's a whole buch of steps to get that working, just google it. If you have a redhat variant authconfig or setup will step you through it. It would help if you could post your system_auth file.