ldap_sasl_bind vs. ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s

Hi,

I am still trying to make an sasl bind. Now I use ldap_sasl_bind_s
with 'CRAM-MD5'. The server sends a 'LDAP_SASL_BIND_IN_PROGRESS' back,
but as far as I can see the server cred are empty. How do I make the
next call with ldap_sasl_bind_s?

In the documentation I have seen that the use of ldap_sasl_bind is not
recommended as client use, instead the ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s
should be preferred. Has anyone a working example of how to use this
method, or some api doc? I have no clue how to set 'flags' the
LDAP_SASL_INTERACT_PROC, an the 'defaults' params..

Thx,

Thilko